I understand that Rogaining, as an outdoor action sport, carries significant risk of personal injury. I know that there are natural and man-made hazards, environmental conditions, and risks which, in combination with my actions can cause me serious injury. I agree that I, as a participant, must take an active role in understanding and accepting these risks, conditions and hazards. I also agree that I, and not the organisers and officials of this event, WICKED ROGAINES or the land owners, am responsible for my safety while I participate in this event.
By taking part in this event you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes to help achieve the group’s aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. If you do not wish to be photographed please inform an event organiser.
And lastly a few rules that are important to us:
1) All competitors must carry the following compulsory gear: polypro top, hat, gloves, rain coat, whistle and a torch. Team must carry at least one mobile phone and one compass.
2) All team members must stay within 50metres of each other at all times
3) Packs and compulsory gear must be worn at all times.
4) All teams must compete within the spirit of the competition. We reserve the right to withdraw teams from the competition who fail to do so.
5) We also reserve the right to make any necessary decisions about any team or individual in regards to the events safety.